Intelect® Legend XT
Electrotherapy is the application of electrical stimulation transmitted through the body via electrodes for therapeutic purposes. With electrotherapy, the current flows through the body from one electrode to the other and causes different physiological reactions, which are determined by the type of current selected, the parameters of the selected current and the output intensity. The Intelect Legend XT is one of the most advanced therapy systems available. Beneath its award-winning, ergonomic design is a sophisticated, versatile, user-friendly system. The Intelect Legend XT lets you offer a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, state-of-the-art unit.
- Channel Electrotherapy - Includes only the E-stim unit
- Channel Electrotherapy with Cart - Includes the E-stim unit and a cart for E-stim mobility
- Channel Combination w/ US (Ultrasound) - Inlcudes the E-stim unit, an ultrasound and a 5 cm² soundhead
- Channel Combination with Cart and US (Ultrasound) - Includes the E-stim unit, an ultrasound, a 5 cm² soundhead and a cart for E-stim mobility
|Main Power||100-240 VAC~50/60 Hz, 1.0 A|
|Weight||7 lb (3.2 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||16 lb (7.3 kg)|
|Dimensions||12.75"L x 11.4"W x 8.75"H (32.4 cm x 28.9 cm x 22.2 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B|
|Safety Tests||UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10|
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5" (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Two independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to four independent channels
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy-six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
- Documentation of treatment data with Patient Data Cards
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables.
- Optional Operator Remotes allow treatment stop, start and pause, as well as a change in amplitude at any time during a treatment session. Each remote is color-coded for designation between channels
User Defined Protocols - Customize waveforms to your specific needs and organize alphabetically by patient name for easy reacall.
Multiple Waveforms - Six essential clinical waveforms to manage a broad spectrum of clinical conditions: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Microcurrent and Symmetrical Biphasic
|Clinical Waveform||Clinical Condition|
|Interferential||Continuous, Manual Vector Scan|
|Premodulated||Continuous, Cycle Timed|
|High Volt||Twin Peak|
|Russian||Continuous, Cycle Timed|
|Microcurrent Polarity Based||n/a|
|Symmetrical Biphasic||Continuous, Cycle Timed|
Additional shipping charges may apply for shipments to HI, AK, GU, PR, and VI.
Choose the below sign-on method.
Sign in or create a Marketplace
account for free.
- Chattanooga Cart for Intelect® XT or Intelect® Transport UnitsView pricing by logging in or creating an account.Log In for Price
- Intelect® Legend XT and Intelect® TranSport ApplicatorsView pricing by logging in or creating an account.Log In for Price
- mTRIGGER Individual Biofeedback System with AccessoriesView pricing by logging in or creating an account.Log In for Price