Modern Manual Therapy: The Eclectic Approach to UQ and LQ Assessment and Treatment
Are you ready to level up your clinical outcomes with easy to learn assessments and even easier treatments?
In this in-depth, 28-module course, Dr. E shows you step by step how to use his Clinical Practice Patterns and the Eval, Reset, Stabilize System to enhance your assessment, treatment, clinical reasoning and most importantly, supercharge your outcomes!
Anyone can have "guru" like success without learning all the nuances of passive motion assessment, and practicing minutiae of levels upon levels of different courses.
Type - Online
Duration - 2 Day / 28 Module Course / 12.5 hours of Content
CEU Eligible - 12.5 CEUs - for PTs and PTAs only - Check approval by State HERE
If you've been following Dr. E online on social media, his podcasts, or blogs, you know that Assessment and Treatment can be simple and doesn't need 5 levels to attain rapid responses from most patients.
Enhance your existing toolbox with an evidence-based framework for assessment and treatment.
The Easiest Knee Test Ever is an example of an easy knee assessment and treatment you can immediately implement into your clinical practice. Like all the assessments and treatments in Modern Manual Therapy, you won't need to practice hundreds of hours of specific hand placements and palpatory skills to get rapid results.
Have you ever thought...
- I can't "feel" what I'm supposed to feel
- SIJ Palpation tests are the most unintuitive things ever invented
- if a patient presents in pain, why is it ok to have painful treatments?
- I just learned 100 techniques and 60 different types of assessments, NOW WHAT?
Then Modern Manual Therapy is for you! We use current evidence, updated and simple screens that lead to patient empowering self assessments and treatments. If you want to make a rapid change in most patients, you need to educate them, not use more passive care.
28 Amazing Modules
- MMT Module 1: Review and Q&A
- MMT Module 2: Movement Screen and Repeated Motion Exam
- MMT Module 3: UQ Clinical Practice Patterns
- MMT Module 4: UQ Q&A
- MMT Module 5: Shoulder and Thoracic Patterns
- MMT Module 6: Shoulder and Thoracic Patterns Part 2
- MMT Module 6-1: Functional Rib Mobilizations
- MMT Module 7: Upper Quarter Neurodynamics
- MMT Module 8: Upper Quarter Neurodynamics Part 2
- MMT Module 8-1: Elbow and Wrist Clinical Practice Patterns
- MMT Module 9: Upper Quarter Positional Inhibition
- MMT Module 10: Cervical Loading Strategies in NWB
- MMT Module 11: Cervical Problem Solving
- MMT Module 12: Cervical Problem Solving Part 2
- MMT Module 13: Upper Quarter Positional Inhibition Part 2
- MMT Module 14: Troubleshooting Overhead Mobility
- MMT Module 15: Lumbar and Hip Clinical Practice Patterns
- MMT Module 16: Squat and Ankle Clinical Practice Patterns
- MMT Module 17: Tibial Practice Patterns
- MMT Module 18: Knee Patterns
- MMT Module 19: Breathing Assessment and Hip Inhibition
- MMT Module 20: Hip and Neurodynamics
- MMT Module 21: Lumbar Problem Solving
- MMT Module 22: Lateral Chain Arm Pull Test and Leg Stability
- MMT Module 23: Eval, Reset, Stabilize Hip Extension
- MMT Module 24: Low Threshold Isometrics for UQ and LQ
Dr. Erson Religioso III, DPT, MS, MTC, CertMDT, CertCFC, CertMST, FAAOMPT
Founder The Eclectic Approach and Modern Manual Therapy
Dr. E is a fellowship trained cash based PT practice owner, entrepreneur, blogger, and sought after lecturer in the topic of Modern Manual Therapy. Erson graduated from D'Youville College in 1998 with a dual Bachelor's of Science and Master's of Science in Physical Therapy. His interests in Orthopaedics and Manual Therapy lead him to pursue a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the University of St. Augustine. Studying under Stanley Paris, Ph.D, PT, internationally known for his manual skills and knowledge of the spine as well as his distinguished faculty, Dr. Religioso earned his DPT and Manual Therapy Certification in 2000. He later became credentialed in Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Spine in 2000.
Dr. Religioso became certified in evaluation and treatment of oromaxillary, craniofacial, and temporomandibular pain in 2005; this from extensive training and certification from Dr. Mariano Rocabado, PT, of Chile, one of the world’s foremost experts in treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunction. Later in 2005, Dr. E obtained Fellow status in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
He has a #CashPT Practice in the Buffalo, NY area, EDGE Rehab and Sport Science, where he specializes in TMD, headaches, spinal care, runners, gymnasts, and chronic pain. His focus is seeing the patient as little as possible, and empowering them with education, self assessment and treatment strategies.
What Are Other Clinicients Saying about MMT?
-Ryan Ruben, DPT, PT, MS
-Tyron Walters, DC
-Michael Mash, DPT, CSCS, FMS
-Max Selisch, PT
Choose the below sign-on method.
Sign in or create a Marketplace
account for free.