Shipping & Delivery
Choose the below sign-on method.
Sign in or create a Marketplace
account for free.
Supply orders are generally processed within 1-2 business days and shipped via standard ground shipping (UPS/Fed Ex/USPS).
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Then, when an item in your order ships, you'll receive tracking via email. Your order may have multiple tracking numbers.
- Once shipped, orders usually take 3-5 days to arrive at their destinations.
Check your order status in the "My Orders" section of the Marketplace home page at any time.
Capital equipment orders are placed with the manufacturer within one business day. Estimated shipping time frames are stated on the product page.
- After you place your order, please allow 5-7 days for our team to notify you of your order's specific estimated ship date. Please note that this date is an estimate directly from the manufacturer and is subject to change. We will notify you immediately if the estimated ship date changes.
- Once shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information, instructions, and estimated delivery date. When your order arrives from the freight carrier, inspect the delivery for any damage that may occur in transit.
Have additional questions? We're here to help.
- You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Simply type your queries into the "Chat Us" dialogue box in the bottom-right corner of any Marketplace page. If we're away, please leave us a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.