SportsArt’s Foundation Series light commercial and residential cardio line continues to set industry standards in both unique design and biomechanic excellence. The industrial-quality manufacturing provides dependability and functionality year after year
• MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
• Large 58 x 20 in. belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material that is resistant to static build-up
• ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System
• Contact Heart Rate Sensors
- Unit Weight: 233.7 lbs / 106 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 77.4 x 38.2 x 55 in / 196.5 x 97 x 139.6 cm
- Running Area (LxW): 58 x 20 in / 147.3 x 50.8 cm
- Speed Range: 0.1–12 mph / 0.16–19.3 kph
- Incline Range: 0–15%
- Drive Motor: 3.0 HP DC
- Power Requirements: 15A / 120v / 60Hz - Dedicated Circuit
- Plug Requirements: NEMA / 5-15R
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Step Up Height: 6 in / 15.24 cm
- Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, ActivZone, METs, Heart Rate via Polar® strap
- Workout Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Zone Trainer)
- Features: Cardio Advisor displays and Contact & Telemetry HR Sensors
- Optional Features: Front crossbar, 3-speed fan, or Medical handrails
- Type: Light Commercial ≤ 4 hrs/day
- Frame: Lifetime
- MyFlex Plus™: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 years*
- Wear Items: 5 years*
- Labor: 3 years*
- High Wear Items: 90 Days, No Labor
* US & Canada Only
If you select Inside or Install Delivery we will reach out to you with a shipping quote.
Free shipping excluded from HI, AK, GU, and PR, VI - shipments to these destinations may incur additional charges.
Shipment times can vary, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your item to ship. If you need a more accurate estimate, please contact us at email@example.com.
Choose the below sign-on method.
Sign in or create a Marketplace
account for free.