SportsArt - T674L ECO-NATURAL™ Treadmill
SportsArt’s ECO-NATURAL™ Elite Line is the embodiment of design, technology, sustainability, and cardiovascular excellence. The sleek angles and practical features combine with a state-of-the-art motor to produce an engaging and energy saving workout that users can feel good about. The T674L is an innovative treadmill boasting a 5.0 HP motor, enhanced cushioning system, and toggle controls for intuitive use.
- ECO-GLIDE™ auto-lubrication system
- ECO-DRIVE™ energy efficient motor
- MyFlex+ omni-directional cushioning system
- Unit Weight: 429 lbs / 195 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 83.3 x 33.4 x 57.8 in / 211.6 x 84.9 x 146.9 cm
- Belt Size: 128 x 21.5 x 0.08 in / 3250 x 545 x 2 mm
- Speed Range: 0.15–15.0 mph / 0.25–24 kph
- Incline Range: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC-Servo Motor
- Power Requirements: 120V; 60 Hz / 220V; 50 Hz
- Plug Requirements: NEMA 5-15
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs / 205 kg
- Step Up Height: 9.4 in / 24 cm
- Readouts: Speed, Incline, Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Heart Rate
- Workout Programs: Manual, Random, Interval, Hill, Heart Rate Programs, Fitness Tests
- Features: 5.0 HP AC-Servo Motor, Toggle Controls, Multi Language Support, USB Port, Contact and telemetry heart rate receivers
- Type: Light Commercial ≤ 6 hrs/day
- Frame: Lifetime**
- Drive Motor: Lifetime**
- Parts: 5 years
- Wear Items: 5 years
- Labor: 3 years
- High Wear Items: 90 Days, No Labor
* US & Canada Only ** Product Lifetime is 7 years
If you select Inside or Install Delivery we will reach out to you with a shipping quote.
Free shipping excluded from HI, AK, GU, and PR, VI - shipments to these destinations may incur additional charges.
Shipment times can vary, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your item to ship. If you need a more accurate estimate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.