Cavicide and CaviWipes
Due to COVID-19, we're temporarily unable to accept returns or exchanges of this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Medical Grade Cleaning Power
Cavicide and CaviWipes are formulated to sanitize non-porous surfaces such as stainless steel, plexiglass, chrome, plastics, and painted surfaces. It has medical grade cleaning power which disinfects in 3 minutes. Cavicide and Caviwipes kill the following:
- TB (in 3 minutes)
- MRSA, HIV, HBV & HCV (in 2 minutes)
- Virucidal (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bactericidal, tuberculocidal and fungicidal
Cavicide is a disinfectant liquid that is offered in a pour gallon or spray bottle. The liquid cleaner is ready to use and does not need to be diluted. It can be easily sprayed on a range of surfaces to disinfect in minutes.
CaviWipes are ready to use wipes that are saturated in the Cavicide disinfectant. They are made with a smooth, non-woven fabric that is ideal for quick wipe downs. The wipes measure 6 in. x 6.75 in. and come in an easily accessible, pop-up dispenser.
Features & Benefits
- Medical grade disinfectant cleaner that can be used to clean a variety of surfaces
- Ideal for health care centers that handle critical care and close patient contact
- Offered in a liquid disinfectant and easy to use, saturated wipes
- Use to control cross contamination and the spread of various bacteria
- Ideal for hallways, waiting rooms, operating rooms, mobile equipment, sterile processing departments, and endoscopies
Choose the below sign-on method.
Sign in or create a Marketplace
account for free.